Please contact Customer Service for order tracking information.
Shipping & Handling Charges
Shipping & Handling charges are noted during the check-out process.
Multiple Delivery Attempts
If no one is available to receive the package and it cannot be left in a secure location, two subsequent attempts to deliver will be made. Wine orders require an adult signature, so whenever possible, we strongly encourage you to use a commercial business address to assure the fastest delivery time.
Benefits of Using a Commercial Delivery Address
We strongly encourage you to provide us, whenever possible, with a commercial address for the delivery of your order. Wine orders require the signature of an adult.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Please contact customer service with return or exchange inquiries.
We understand your concerns about online security. Because we share your concerns, we work diligently to keep our site a highly secure ordering environment so you can shop with confidence. The result is a Web site that offers you the high level of service, convenience and trustworthiness.
The Secure Order Process
Using our e-business software, in conjunction with features built into popular browser software, our site provides advanced security for your online purchases. The following section describes how the secure order process works, from start to finish.
1. Entering Your Order
Every purchase is secure, and clicking a Checkout button on the Shopping Cart page is all it takes to get started. The security features are automatic; you don't need to do anything special to invoke them.
2. Making a Positive ID
Once you've clicked the Checkout button, your browser looks for a digital certificate to confirm that it is communicating with us. Once a positive ID is made, your order continues.
3. Entering Secure Mode
Next, your computer and our server begin communicating in secure mode, sending data back and forth in an encrypted format.
After your browser has entered secure mode, we'll ask you for your credit card information. The encryption features of browser software are exceptionally powerful and ensure the security of data as it is transmitted to our server. Our site makes use of the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol and 128-bit strong encryption to provide the highest level of security available.
4. My Order Is Complete. What Happens Next?
Security measures continue even after you've placed your order, as we process your order in a highly secure computing environment.
You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase, and you will be directed from Secure Mode back to the website.
Making a Purchase with a Browser That Doesn't Support Security?
You can't. Because we don't want you ever to have to worry about ordering from our site without a secure connection, we've designed our system so that it will process orders only with browsers that support secure mode. Please note that the latest versions of Netscape's and Microsoft's browsers have security features, and both are free for downloading. Visit either company's Web site for details.
We've worked hard to bring you a secure online ordering environment. We hope you'll contact us with your questions, comments or concerns.
We are building a strong tradition of providing premium wine and excellent customer service. Part of achieving this goal involves working with information that helps us understand what customers want when they visit our site.
Information You Provide Us
- In several areas, we ask you to provide information by filling out and submitting an online form. Following is a list of the information we request, arranged by site location, and details on how we use this information.
- We ask for your name, address and contact information so we can send you your order, and so we can contact you if we have a question about your order. We ask for credit card information so we can fulfill your order, and so we can provide this information to the company or companies who process your credit card payment.
When you make a purchase, your credit card will be processed by Blackbird Vineyards. Please check your credit card statement to verify that the charges have been properly processed. We do not share any other information with third parties, except in the case of contact or order information needed to fulfill your order. We do not share or sell email addresses.
- When you create an account, we ask for your name, address, phone number, email address, and a user name and password. We use this information to fulfill your orders and to enable time-saving features like express checkout, wish lists, and saved baskets. We do not share or sell this information.
- We ask you to provide a name, email address and profile information. We use this information only to fulfill your request and, in the case of profile information, to help make sure we're sending you the type of email updates and catalogs you want to receive. We do not share or sell email addresses.
Gift Cards and Gift Messages
- These options allow you to send a personal greeting with your gift order. We make no use of the information contained in these greetings except to complete your order as you have requested.
Information We Don't Collect
- When you visit and browse our site, we do not collect your name, email address or any other personal information unless you provide it to us.
How We Use Email
- After you place an order on our site, you will receive an email confirmation and, in most cases, an email with package tracking information.
We send our Newsletter, our email update on sales, products and wine information, to subscribers only. Unsubscribe instructions are included in each edition of the email. We do not sell or share email addresses with other companies. We do use email as a means of receiving feedback from our customers, and we encourage you to email us with your questions or comments. We read every email we receive.
Links To Other Sites
- Occasionally we provide links to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of us and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
About Information We Share With Others
- We may contract with third party marketing companies to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect non-personal information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use non-personal information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. These targeted advertisements may appear on other websites that you visit. The anonymous information is collected through the use of technology such as Cookies and Web Beacons, which are industry standard. No Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) is collected in this process.
We may share your PII and non-personal information, including your name, address, email address and any transactions you conduct on our website or offline with us with a third party advertising partner and its service providers in order to deliver tailored advertising to you that match your interests when you visit our website as well as other websites. Our advertising partner will make the data that we provide anonymous so that no one else will receive your PII. We never share, sell or trade your Personal Information.
You may opt-out of the use of your information for tailored advertising purposes. To learn more about the use of this information or to choose not to have this information used by our third-party advertising partner by opting out, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative
. If you delete your Cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
Information We Do Not Share With Others
- We do not share, sell or trade email addresses, information collected as part of a survey, or specific details about you or your household.
We do not release credit card or financial information for use by other companies.
For both privacy and security purposes, all transactional information communicated between customers and our Web site is transmitted in an encrypted format, and all credit card information is deleted from our servers immediately after card authorization.
How To Remove Your Name From Our Mailing List
- Email us at email@example.com
Updates To Our Information Practices
- We're always looking for ways to improve our site's features and services and to improve the way we communicate our information practices. As a result, this statement is updated from time to time. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. We will never change our policies with regard to releasing information to third parties without first notifying all customers and providing them with the opportunity to "opt-in" for correspondence from other companies.
Questions or Comments
- For questions, comments or assistance with any privacy-related issues, we invite you to email us
or call: (707) 944-0889. We're always happy to help.